From: "Chuck McKinnis" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS T60/T61] Checkini
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 15:04:59 -0600

Jon Harrison wrote:
On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 22:49:30 -0600, Chuck McKinnis wrote:

I ran checkini on my T61 (eCS 2.0RC5, pretty vanilla), and it ran to completion without any problems.

OK, thanks.  I need to upgrade from rc4 to rc5 and see what
happens.  BTW, my checkini version is the same as yours.

Jon

Considering the current state of "migrate" (sometimes referred to as "seek and destroy"), I think I would try the following (one at a time):

Upgrade eWorkplace to 1.0.8 (on the RC5 CD)
Upgrate ACPI to 3.10 and APM to 1.25 (available from the betazone)

--
Chuck McKinnis
1449 State Highway 14 N