From: "Jon Harrison" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Migrate fails
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 14:24:08 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 15:45:59 -0600, Chuck McKinnis wrote:

> The RC5 install in migrate mode blows
>at the beginning of Phase 2.  Joachim sent me an updated migrate.cmd
>file that at least let me complete Phase 2, but I still had a mess at
>the end and wound up doing a fresh install of RC5 with a manual
>migration from my RC4 backup.

Chuck:

I tried migrate of rc4 to rc5 on my TP61.  It gives me an error at
the end of phase 1, cmd.exe returns rc=299.  Start of phase 2 gives
same error and so now I have a munged system that I'll probably do
a fresh install of rc5 to get it going again.

Is rc=299 the same problem you got?  I'm not going to bother to

Jon