From: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Battery gauges (was: Re: [eCS T60/T61] Panorama vs. SNAP)
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 21:13:47 -0400

On 04/14/08 09:06 pm, Carl Gehr thus wrote :
On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:55:45 -0600, Chuck McKinnis wrote:

Carl Gehr wrote:

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:11:16 -0600, Chuck McKinnis wrote:

<SNIP>

I downloaded and installed the wpi version for SNAP.  I have checked the uninstall in WarpIN, and it will restore back to SNAP if you remove it.

OK, thanks!  That's good to know.  When I get some time, maybe I'll
give it a go.

OTOH, my power/battery widget seems to work OK.  [It's not the beer
barrel style, though.  It looks like a battery, blue on the bottom with
a yellow segment that grows as the battery is used.]

Thanks, again.
Carl

I pulled the plug on mine and get the same as you.  I have yet to try the "beer" widget to see what it looks like on battery.  If it shuts down in 6 minutes, I will not be too happy.

I had totally forgotten about the 'fly over' info.

Mine also shows "0:06" and the icon is an 'electrical plug' when the
plug is in and running on AC.  But, when I pull the plug on the AC, it
immediately shifts to "3:08" and indicates it is on battery.

The 0:06 should indicate the time remaining to full charge. You may need to exercise the battery a bit to get it to go all the way up. How often do you run a deep discharge on it?

Rosenthal & Rosenthal, LLC
Accountants / Network Consultants
 New York / Northern Virginia           www.2rosenthals.com
eComStation Consultants                  www.ecomstation.com