From: "Jon Harrison" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: eCenter / XWP
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 13:11:21 -0700 (PDT)

On my rc5 install I installed xwp 1.0.8, overwriting the eCenter
install.

I have occasional problems when using xWlan.  Double clicking on
the widget freezes and crtl-esc allows me to close xCenter.  At
this point I need to restart xCenter even though the windowlist
shows it present.  Starting xCenter again results in 2 instances in
the windowlist.  Since I can't do anything with the original
instance, I presume it is still locked somehow.

I've decided I'd like to remove xwp and compare how my system
responds to eCenter.  How can I install eCenter?  Do I have to
reinstall rc5?  I cannot find a way to install it.  Removing xwp
removed all the files from the original location at
\ecs\system\eWPS.

Thanks, jon