From: "Chuck McKinnis" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS T60/T61] Alt-F7 Key Combination to Switch Displays
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 19:35:10 -0600

Carl Gehr wrote:
One problem I have is not being able to switch from the LCD to
[ideally] Both the LCD and a Projector.  This is normally when I am at
a conference.  it is really irritating to have to change the BIOS for
this.  And, worse when I can usually get only one or the other of the
displays to work, but not both.

Anyone have a solution to this?

My T61 appears to have 2 video cards.  I just tried Fn+F7, and nothing happens.  I just changed the video boot device to VGA + LCD, and Fn+F7 now seems to still do nothing.

--
Chuck McKinnis
http://www.7cities.net/~mckinnis/os2/

For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. Psalm 100:5