From: "Jon Harrison" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: RE: [eCS T60/T61] installing acpi w/ rc5
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 09:56:56 -0700

> Do you have a USB Mouse and USB keyboard attached?

Andy:

It's just the mouse, no other devices plugged in.  On the T61 I use the port
on the right side, top port.  I haven't checked lately, but a few months ago
with rc4 I found that I had hang problems on bootup if I used the lower port
on the right whereas the upper port booted ok.  I have not checked the other
2 usb ports now that I have achieved the level of stability I currently
have.  I guess I need to check the different ports while booting and also
changing ports after it is running.

Jon