From: "Julian Thomas" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Mice (was Re: [eCS T60/T61] installing acpi w/ rc5
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 08:11:28 -0400

   at 03:39 PM, "Lewis G Rosenthal" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> typed:
>Indeed. Chuck and I have both found the IBM mouse driver to be more
>"predictable" on ThinkPads in general (I know he's mentioned the T61 to
>me, but I've found it that way for some time). Try the IBM single mouse
>driver, Jon, and see how that works for you. Just curious.

On this T60 I have the standard IBM driver and also USBmouse. Works OK
with either the trackpoint or the external mouse (I use the trackpoint; MJ
uses the rodent) with the external plugged in.

Only problem is that sometimes the trackpoint cursor wanders; I believe
this is a hardware/bios issue. At any rate I can usually cure it for a
while by slamming the pointer against an edge of the screen.

--
 Julian Thomas:   jt@jt-mj.net    http://jt-mj.net
 In the beautiful Finger Lakes Wine Country of New York State!