Gönderim Listesi ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com Ar?vli ?leti #277

Gönderen: "Carl Gehr" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Tam Ba?l?klar
Çözülmemi? ?leti
Konu: Re: [eCS T60/T61] T60 and RC5
Tarih: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 12:07:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 11:02:38 +0000, Julian Thomas wrote:

>In <list-2042922@2rosenthals.com>, on 09/07/08
>   at 09:12 AM, "madodel" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> typed:
>
>>HDA = High Definition Audio, which is the latest sound standard found in
>>most new systems.  My T42p had AC'97, my new T61 has HDA.  AC'97 works
>>with  the older version of UniAud, but HDA does not.
>
>What then is in my T60?  Can I boot to the dark side and determine it from
>Device Mangler?

It is almost certain that you have an HDA audio device.

To determine exactly what the specific hardware is, use the 'PCI' tool
described at:
>http://members.datafast.net.au/dft0802/downloads.htm

But, that is not the OS/2 version of the tool.  You can get the OS/2
tool from:
>http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/download/pub/os2/util/misc/pci104vka.zip

In addition, this tool uses a text file containing the translation of
the hardware IDs to the actual product names, vendors, etc.  That file
should be updated any time you run the tool from:
>http://members.datafast.net.au/dft0802/downloads/pcidevs.txt
Check the current date to be sure you have the latest file.  As of this
writing, the date shows:
    "This is version 671 of this file; 22-01-2008 (D-M-Y)."

Happy hunting...

Carl

Abone ol: Bildirim, Derleme, Fihrist.
Abonelikten ç?k