From: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS T60/T61] T60 and RC5
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 11:20:55 -0400

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 11:03:18 -0400
 "Julian Thomas" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> wrote:
In <list-2043120@2rosenthals.com>, on 09/07/08   at 12:10 PM, "Lewis G Rosenthal" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> typed: >No
need, Julian. The T60 is an HDA machine. That's really
the machine (notebook, at least) which kicked off all this
hullabaloo and the reason for this list.

So, to reiterate:

    1. Do not install UniAUD with the RC5 install.
    2. Finish the installation of RC5.

Thanks to you, Mark, Carl, and everyone for being patient with me.  One
more question:

when I install RC5 should I install MMOS2 at all?  If so, what should I
use for sound - is there a 'no sound' option?

I just let it run the actual install; I simply don't select an audio driver. This puts the base MMOS2 in place, so that all you need to do is run MInstall to apply the driver.

And you're very welcome. ;-)

Lewis G Rosenthal, CNA, CLE, CLP
Rosenthal & Rosenthal, LLC
Accountants / Network Consultants