From: "Carl Gehr" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS T60/T61] T60 Volume Control [Was: ACPI issues ]
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 22:04:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 21:25:07 -0400, Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:

>Does it really work?? I hadn't thought to install it because I remember
>Jan saying that it was ignorant of ACPI. I'll give it a shot!!
>
>Thanks for the tip!

Well, yes, for the most part, the volume part seems to be working as
designed.  It may not know about ACPI, but it seems to coexist with
UniAud OK.  [I did write to Paul to ask if he's aver looked at it to
see if TPOSD may have some interaction with UniAud.  I've not heard
back.]

The Display Status is often not correct.  i.e., Sometimes it will show
'Dual' but the actual display being used is typically:
a) Unpredictable
b) Incorrect [although it is right at this moment.]

I've not figured out how to make it display the 'brightness' that is
advertised.

Carl