From: "Jon Harrison" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS T60/T61] - T61 peer connect
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 00:12:25 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:21:52 -0700 (PDT), Jon Harrison wrote:

>My problem was that I had not set up an ACL for the shares.  The
>way to set it up was not that straight forward, IMO.

Back to the drawing board.....  I got it working with wired lan but
with wireless I'm back to the same old problem.  And recreating the
ACL's did not fix it like it did for wired.

To recap:  T61 peer can see and connect to other os/2 & XP
computers.  None can connect to T61 running eCS.  Running XP it
works fine in both directions.  I don't have the firewall
installed.

Suggestions?

thanks, Jon