From: "madodel" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS T60/T61] Uniaud32 1.9.8 released
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 22:59:34 -0500

Paul Smedley wrote:
Hi All,

Based on the significant fixes for HDA that have been checked in recently (See http://svn.netlabs.org/uniaud/timeline?from=10%2F01%2F08&daysback=7&changeset=on&update=Update), I've been inspired to fix SB Live! support in the Uniaud 1.9.x branch.

This release also included an updated uniaud16.sys based on fixes that have been checked in since Uniaud 1.1.4RC6.

All users of uniaud are encouraged to unzip this build over their existing setup and see if there are any regressions, as going forward, this is the codebase that will be used for Uniaud 2.0.

For new users, install the latest install package for Uniaud 1.1.4 first, then replace uniaud16.sys and uniaud32.sys with the ones in the links below.

Download links:
Release version:     http://download.smedley.info/uniaud32-1.9.8.zip
Debug version:         http://download.smedley.info/uniaud32-1.9.8-debug.zip

All feedback appreciated!

Paul,

Just tried this on my T61.  Sound works, but when I turned System Sounds back on same problem as before with eventual system hang, mouse pointer slow/jerky.  Actually had z! working, playing an MP3 but for some reason not streaming.  Flash, WV and MPlayer also worked.  This on eCS 2.0 RC4 with the latest ACPI on download.mensys.nl/ACPI from 20080929

Mark