From: "Jon Harrison" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS T60/T61] T61 and succes with ecs2.0 rc5 report (minorissues)
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 16:07:46 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 21:40:56 +0100 (CET), Peter Verweij wrote:

>-mac address of wired interface is always 00:00:00:00, that's a problem at school, because there
are managed switches so no working  network at school (at home no problem).

Peter:

Chuck McKinnis submitted a ticket for this problem.  http://trac.netlabs.org/genmac/ticket/5 but
who knows if anyone is working on it.

You might be able to spoof your MAC addr.  Look at adding arp -s to the xwlan script, however maybe
xwlan is broadcasting 0 regardless of any settings made w/ arp.

I never have tried to play an audio CD in my T61.  I just tried and smPlayer & mplayer do not
recognize the media.  The MMOS2 audio player recognizes the media & tracks but I don't get any
sound (system sounds enabled).

My T61 is T9300 bios 2.24
Core 2 Duo 2.50GHz, 3GB RAM, 200GB HDD w/ BDE,
15.4" WSXGA+

I boot eCS with Acpi.psd /SMP /APIC

I shrank the partition before I installed win XPPro but since this machine was purchased primarily
to use as Win, I left the R&R partition and added it to bootmanager (bootmgr kills the blue key), I
left 118gb to XP, made a 10gb for FAT32 to share between eCS & XP, and gave eCS 66gb.

Jon