From: "Carl Gehr" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: "Flashing" WiFi indicator...
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 21:12:50 -0500 (EST)
To: "TPad T60/T61 Issues w/eCS MailList" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com>

Every once in a while the WiFi indicator just under the screen on my
T60 begins to flash wildly!  It does not seem to be impacting the
performance of the connection, but this is obviously not what should be
happening.

If I slide the WiFi switch under the front-left keyboard OFF/ON, the
light goes back to solid for a while.  Sometimes it stays on solid for
hours; sometimes it goes back to flashing within a few minutes.  I've
had this happen both when at home using my own router and also when I'm
away using other networks.

Anyone have an idea what causes this problem?  Anyone else seen this?

TIA,
Carl