From: "Jon Harrison" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Peer problems
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 23:21:55 -0800 (PST)

I've seen this problem before but can't seem to figure it out this time.

My T-61 (rc5) works fine with peer connecting to another rc5 machine, and to eCS 1.2 & xp machines.

But those machines can't connect to the T61.  I have a share defined and I am using same login ID &
password on the machines.  I have assigned permissions although I don't think that is strictly
required.

The requester, messenger, peer are running on the machines.

[C:\HOME\DEFAULT]net view \\8bells
NET3502: OS/2 error 53 has occurred.
SYS0053: The network path was not found.

I've checked the ibmlan.ini file, server is not hidden.
I've checked protocol.ini, it seems ok.

I've checked rfcnames & rfcbroadcast.

I'm fresh out of ideas.

What else to check?