From: "Paul Smedley" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Random Trap 008's with T60
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 17:13:21 +0945

Hi Gang,

I've had this problem for a while, but have never worried too much about it as the T60 is basically just a hack machine for testing things out on when I don't want to trash my desktop, but since my monitor died on my last night after a power cut, my desktop is useless, so I'm using the T60 full time until I can get the monitor repaired.

Anyway, to the problem - the T60 works great in normal use, the only problem is if I leave it idle for a while, I come back and find the system sitting at a trap dump screen (Trap 0008).

Any suggestions?

Currently running eCS v2 rc6a (although same trap appeared with older rc's too). I might try using Panorama in place of Snap and see if that helps, other than than I have no clue :(

Cheers,

Paul.