From: "Paul Smedley" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS T60/T61] T60 and sound?
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:57:06 +0845

Hi Mark,

madodel wrote:
Paul Smedley wrote:
Hi Mark,

madodel wrote:
Paul Smedley wrote:
Hi Guys,

Chuck McKinnis wrote:
I have 114rc6 + Paul's ALSA uniaud32 1.0.17 and the following commands in startup.cmd:

unimix.exe -loadc:\mmos2\unimix.ini
unimix.exe -id3 -val1
unimix.exe -id27 -val33
unimix.exe -savec:\mmos2\unimix.ini

http://download.smedley.info/uniaud32-alsa-1.0.17-20080716.zip

I do have sound (at least at startup).

I actually think that Paul's 1.9.4 build is better.
I'd be curious to see if http://smedley.info/uniaud16.zip removes the need for these unimix statements....

Same problem after changing to this uniaud16.sys.  Still have to run those unimix commands to get sound.  BTW the -id27 isn't necessary here to get sound from the speakers.  Just the -id3.

What about with http://smedley.info/uniaud16.zip (updated)

Same as before.  Do you want me to send you another set of logs?
Yes please - I'd like to see if my change made any difference at all - hopefully it has, and I just haven't selected the correct mixer control to modify.

Cheers,

Paul