From: "Lothar Frommhold" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: multibooting eCS and Ubuntu on a T6x
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:26:48 -0500
To: Lothar Frommhold <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com>

How does one actually set up a T61p so that one can boot to either eCS2.0 RC6a or Ubuntu 9.04? (I don't care about other OSs at this point). For example, suppose I installed the IBM boot manager first with eCS using half or so of the hard disk, leaving the other half blank. How would I proceed to install Grubb (the linux boot manager, which I think one needs) and then Ubuntu? Is there a step-by-step instruction somewhere available that might help me? Any help you may be able to give is appreciated!

Lothar