From: "Jon Harrison" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS T60/T61] Installing rc7 on T61
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 19:29:33 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 21:27:18 -0400 Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:

>Move setup.cmd to a call either from startup.cmd or even in an
>object your Startup folder (rough workaround). For some reason, the DHCP
>client isn't starting up fast enough.

Excellent idea, sorry I didn't think of it myself.  There is so much more I have to do to get Silver setup to my liking.,

On llaecs, which I also hate and stopped using while on static IP, if I dump it I'd like to know the following:

2 nics, should I leave tcpcfg with only lan0 enabled?  When switching nic's will it work ok?  I can play with this later but I don't have the wireless
setup yet.

Thanks, Jon