From: "Jon Harrison" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS T60/T61] Installing rc7 on T61
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 23:13:02 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 23:40:25 -0600 Chuck McKinnis wrote:

>Forgot to mention that I just rem out "llaecs /S" in
>\mptn\bin\setup.cmd.  Seems to work fine as long as I keep the "-d 0"
>parm on dhcpstrt.

Chuck:

I'll look at this again later.

Right now I am having success by adding at the bottom of mptstart.cmd the route flush and then repeating the route setup that is in
setup.cmd.  And I added xwlan widget and set it to keep radio off.

It's redundant but it forces the route to go to the correct place.

I guess the whole problem is I'm using a dhcp server that is located inside my network rather than on the perimeter.  Since I've never used
dhcp w/ os2 on my network I've never had a problem.  The computers running win get by just fine so I never gave it a 2nd thought.  Maybe I'd
have better luck running dhcpcd on my gateway/firewall computer.  Some other time.....,.,

Now that I might have this working I have to unplug the ethernet and see how it goes with wireless.

Thanks,
Jon