From: "Jon Harrison" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS T60/T61] mouse or amouse?
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 14:43:56 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 17:25:41 -0400 Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:

>Insofar as your comet cursor isssue, what's missing is the RUN statement in
>CONFIG.SYS for COMETRUN.EXE, I suspect. I had this happen once, and it took

Lewis:

I've made the switch to the IBM mouse and it is holding the comet cursor between reboots just fine.

Thanks for cometrun info.  I use amouse on my desktop w/ KVM.  I am pretty sure I don' t have that statement in there so I'll check it out.  I lose
the comet all the time there also.  Maybe not having cometrun in the installer is a bug that the eCS installer needs to have fixed?

Jon