From: "Jon" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS T60/T61] mouse or amouse?
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 22:33:19 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 21:26:13 -0400 Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:

>Is POINTDD.SYS loaded?
>> Under rc6a I could utilize the middle mouse key on the T61.  Now I can't get it to function
correctly even though I've fiddled with various
>> settings in the amouse setup.
>>

>See above. Also, switch to the IBM driver; likely, you'll be glad you did.

I did switch to IBM driver.  It works better but I still have problems with missing comet cursor
(yes, pointdd.sys is loaded).  I have this same problem with amouse on my desktop running ecs v1.2.
Sometimes the comet cursor is there, sometimes it's not.  Sometimes it disappears after awhile.

With the T61 & ibm driver, I haven't noticed it disappearing once it's active, but it's not
*always* active when I reboot.  Oh... and I use only the eraser.  I disabled the touchpad in the
bios.

Jon