From: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS T60/T61] Screen switch
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 21:14:05 -0500

Hi again...sorry to be late following up...

On 11/17/09 08:29 pm, Julian Thomas thus wrote :
On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:24:34 -0500 Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:

Let's see, there's a BIOS simulator.... That's aT60?

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/MIGR-64884.html

Blue Thinkvantage button during POST, and then F1 (I believe) to get to BIOS setup.

Blue button, F1, and Bios shows for display LCD + VGA.

Hmmm... You said that after you used Windows to switch both on and left it set that way, it reverted to LCD only. Did it revert to LCD only under eCS or under Windows? I'm wondering if it's a toggle, and eCS may be configured for only LCD so it toggled it back. I wish I could recall our conversation about this. I'll have a look at the T61 and see how that behaves; I've honestly not tested it (hoping that the T61 is similar in this reagrd to the T60)...

Need a managed Wi-Fi hotspot?                www.hautspot.com
Secure, stable, operating system          www.ecomstation.com