Gönderim Listesi ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com Ar?vli ?leti #523

Gönderen: "Julian Thomas" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Tam Ba?l?klar
Çözülmemi? ?leti
Konu: Re: [eCS T60/T61] Screen switch
Tarih: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 22:08:58 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 21:14:05 -0500 Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:

>Hmmm... You said that after you used Windows to switch both on and left
>it set that way, it reverted to LCD only. Did it revert to LCD only
>under eCS or under Windows? I'm wondering if it's a toggle, and eCS may
>be configured for only LCD so it toggled it back. I wish I could recall
>our conversation about this. I'll have a look at the T61 and see how
>that behaves; I've honestly not tested it (hoping that the T61 is
>similar in this reagrd to the T60)...

I probably had booted to both eCS and Win after the previous time that I had both displays working under XP.

If I boot and use the blue button to get into bios, and set BOTH, will that then hold when I boot eCS?

How much extra battery power am I using if I have both set but am not using the external display?
--
 Julian Thomas:   jt@jt-mj.net    http://jt-mj.net
 In the beautiful Genesee Valley of Western New York State!

Abone ol: Bildirim, Derleme, Fihrist.
Abonelikten ç?k
Liste Sorumlusuna Postala