????????? #546 ?????? ?????? ???????? ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com

??: "Neil Waldhauer" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> ?????? ?????????
?????????????? ?????????
????: Re: [eCS T60/T61] T60 runs pretty hot
????: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 21:58:10 -0800
????: "eCS ThinkPad T60/61 Mailing List" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com>

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 19:40:15 -0700, "Andy Willis" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com>
wrote:

> Most are probably using:
> <http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/h-search.php?sh=1&button=Search&key=cpuspeed&stype=all&sort=type_name&dir=%2F>
> I had had some kind of problems trying to use it but most seem to be
> able to use it.
> It didn't have source code so I couldn't work with it.  It directly
> interacts with the acpi.psd whereas mine uses the executables that come
> with acpi.  Your more than welcome to work with my code but using the
> acpi toolkit may be more productive.
> <http://fr.ecomstation.ru/projects/developer/>

OK, I'm testing cpuspeed right now. It's not the same program as comes with eCS
2.0 rc 7 silver. It was written by my friend Sung Soo Kim who moved here from
Korea.

CPU temperature is now 50 C, which is a lot cooler. Thanks for the link to the
ACPI toolkit.

Neil
--
Neil Waldhauer, neil@blondeguy.com

A computer with COBOL and FORTRAN is like a piece of chocolate cake with ketchup and mustard.