From: "John Poltorak" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: IRQ's
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 12:38:58 +0000

I'm having a problem configuring Warp 4 CP2 to use an IBM Microdrive on my Thinkpad 600 and wondered if it might be a problem with IRQs...

I've just reinstalled Warp 4 from scratch on one T600 including support for PCMCIA but the system freezes when I insert the CF drive.

It works OK on another system, but I don't have sound working on that system - don't know if that is relevant.

I've tried paring down config.sys to identify the required lines but there are almost 200 lines and trial and error is proving somewhat cumbersome...

--
John