From: "Chuck McKinnis" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS T60/T61] T61 dial up modem?
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 15:35:30 -0600

On 6/13/2010 2:45 PM, Chuck McKinnis wrote:
Good luck.  The T61 modem is packaged as a part of the HDA Audio
chipset.  Conexant is the vendor. Even Linux drivers are iffy.

I tried the modem by hooking my VirtualBox eCS 2.0 serial port (COM1) to the modem in Windows XP (COM3).  Was able to dial my house in Springfield, CO using the little Internet dial-up tool without any problem, except it did not answer. :)

--
Chuck McKinnis
Sandia Park, NM