Van: "Chuck McKinnis" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Volledige berichtkoppen
Ongedecodeerd bericht
Onderwerp: Re: [eCS T60/T61] New Intel NIC driver
Datum: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 08:07:29 -0600
Aan: eCS ThinkPad T60/61 Mailing List <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com>

On 7/29/2010 10:59 PM, Jon wrote:
Has anyone tried the new driver that BobSt.John mentioned in
a recent post on yahoo groups?

[quote]
The following Intel Gigabit chipsets are suported by this
driver (the
number behind the network model is the vendor and chipset
ID):

82566MM Gigabit Network Connection [8086:1049]
[end]

Just wondering if it provides anything more than the driver I
currently use on my T-61.  This driver doesn't work w/ wifi,
only ethernet cabling.

Jon

I tested it, and it is running fine on my T61.  Don't know that it provides anything for the T61 that the old driver did not.

--
Chuck McKinnis
Sandia Park, NM

Aanmelden: Feed, Samenvatting, Index.