From: "Julian Thomas" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: T60 hangs in eCS boot
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 18:19:13 -0400 (EDT)
To: "ecs technical" <eCS-Technical@yahoogroups.com>, "ecsT60" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com>

last thing on screen is msg about the code stuff loaded for FAT32.

Strange thing about it is that I get the same hang on both the primary and the maintenance
partition.

Went back to an archive on the primary, but it didn't help.

Any thoughts as to how to recover?

I had booted OK to ecs earlier today, then booted to windows XP.  Windows was acting strange,
so I rebooted (again to XP) which was OK.  After this, could not boot eCS.

Primary eCS is G; maint is silver version.
--
 Julian Thomas:   jt@jt-mj.net    http://jt-mj.net
 In the beautiful Genesee Valley of Western New York State!