List ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com Arkiverade meddelande #590

Från: "Carl Gehr" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Meddelandehuvud
Oavkodat meddelande
Ämne: Re: [eCS T60/T61] T60 hangs in eCS boot
Datum: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 21:34:39 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 18:19:13 -0400 (EDT), Julian Thomas wrote:

>last thing on screen is msg about the code stuff loaded for FAT32.
>
>Strange thing about it is that I get the same hang on both the primary and the maintenance
>partition.
>
>Went back to an archive on the primary, but it didn't help.
>
>Any thoughts as to how to recover?
>
>I had booted OK to ecs earlier today, then booted to windows XP.  Windows was acting strange,
>so I rebooted (again to XP) which was OK.  After this, could not boot eCS.
>
>Primary eCS is G; maint is silver version.

Did you, by any chance, power OFF inbetween 'Doze boot and eCS boot?

I've seen cases where a power off must reset more than just an A-C-D
reboot.

You might also try booting to a Command Line just to see if it will
boot.  If so, then just shutdown and retry the full eCS.

Just some SWAGs,...  Good luck!

Prenumerera: Sändning, Uppsamling, Index.
Stoppa prenumeration
Meddelande till ListMaster