ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #597

Da: "madodel" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [eCS T60/T61] T410: Lenovo's Thoughtful ThinkPad Is a Near-Perfect Machine
Data: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 13:35:53 -0400
A: eCS ThinkPad T60/61 Mailing List <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com>

Julian Thomas wrote:
On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 05:46:34 -0700 Neil Waldhauer wrote:
Did your T60 ever work? Nothing beyond a T60 will work as well.

Not even a T61?

Actually once I disabled Speedstep in the BIOS, my T61 stopped running really, really hot (75C+), to now about 40-45C or less.  But it had pretty much stopped me from running eCS on it until I tried that.  With CPUSpeed I am getting almost 4 hours out of a 9 cell battery.  And wifi works with GenMac and video (Intel integrated) works with SNAP.  I haven't tried it recently but though it would Suspend, I couldn't get it to successfully Resume.

Mark