Fra: "Chuck McKinnis" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Emne: Re: [eCS T60/T61] ACPI issues
Dato: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 22:32:38 -0600
Til: eCS ThinkPad T60/61 Mailing List <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com>

Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:
Chuck, I know that you have been successful with using OS2APIC.PSD. I am able to get ACPI 3.0.7 working for both CPU cores, as well as APM.ADD.

What version(s) of ACPI did you test, and aside from the "hang during boot" issue I see with 3.0.8, what were your results? I am seeing random deadlock conditions, but I can't tell whether it's an ACPI issue, uniaud, GenMAC, or something triggered by Flash (using my patched 9.0.115 plugin).

TIA

I just tried the latest 3.08 (04/13/2008).  Traps in APM right after SDDHELP.SYS is loaded.  It also displays a bunch of ACPI messages that should not be there.  If I rem out all of the APM lines, it will boot. I also have sound (not very loud) using test1.

I attempted to patch Flash to the 9 level, but I am not sure that I did the hex edit correctly.  What is your patched one based on?  Might I get a copy?

--
Chuck McKinnis
http://www.7cities.net/~mckinnis/os2/

Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O Lord. Psalm 25:7

Abboner: Feed, Digest, Index.
Stopp abbonement
E-post til ListMaster