From: "Jon Harrison" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS T60/T61] Installing to TP61
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 14:20:29 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:26:57 -0700 (PDT), Jon Harrison wrote:

>I'm having problems with my install, new TP61.  The problem is
>probably the disk driver, evidenced by "cannot operate harddrive" -
>as seen booting w/ rc4, or when booting w/ rc3 I can get to the
>maintenance console but LVM does not see the drive.

Following up on my problem, I don't know the reason why the drive
could not be operated but I have the beta rc4 installing at this
moment.

I had moved the 1st partition to make room for bootmgr at the
start.  I suspect that between the xp boot.ini, the mbr, and who
knows what else it caused the problem.  I restored with the R&R
partition and reinstalled xp.  Then I installed bootmgr behind the
xp partition (part #2).   After that I have logical ecs jfs,
logical fat32, logical os/2 jfs and finally R&R partition.

xp - ntfs primary
boot manager
rc4 - jfs logical c:
data - jfs logical e:
data - fat32 logical d:
R&R - fat32 primary

The install of rc4 has just finish.

Some observations:

No audio was detected, I believe that is normal so I left it that
way for the moment.

Genmac:  I need to get the wLan monitor, it won't connect but I saw
no where to enter WPA info.

Rgds, Jon