Gönderim Listesi ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com Ar?vli ?leti #75

Gönderen: "Jon Harrison" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Tam Ba?l?klar
Çözülmemi? ?leti
Konu: Re: [eCS T60/T61] Installing to TP61
Tarih: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 18:39:28 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:38:33 -0400, Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:

>The WPA supplicant is part of the XWLAN package, not GenMAC. Install
>XWLAN, and you will be able to create a wireless profile including the
>WPA info.

Thanks, I found it.  Now trying to sort out the difference between
wired & wireless.  I found it in the docs and need to study that.
My initial install was w/ wireless and it didn't like my static IP
network.  It is DSL-> home network -> linksys router used as hub &
wireless access -> laptops.

So I just reconfigured and booted.  My first obstacle seems to be I
forgot to turn off dhcp and it hangs while waiting for a timeout.
After I get that set I hope I can get wLan to autoswitch.  One step
at a time!

>Welcome to the club!

Thanks, I think I will like it.
Jon