From: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS T60/T61] lantran.log & wrapper error
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 12:11:32 -0400

On 04/18/08 10:04 pm, Jon Harrison thus wrote :
I am not able to connect with genmac.  I'm currently set up for wired.  I believe dhcp is loaded but I
have given the wired lan a static ip.  I didn't load it in
setup.cmd.  Maybe it's not dhcp that is dragging down my bootup,
maybe it is the below wrapper error.  Lantran.log has dozens of
entries of the below error.

What does the error in lantran.log mean:

wrnd32$ wrapper errorlog 0x0000138a

I'm not familiar with all of the errors produced by GenMAC (another one of those documentation issues with the whole project which makes stuff like this difficult to debug). Jon, would you post your PROTOCOL.INI, please?
I didn't want to type all the rest of the lantran.log but tcpbeui
binds successfully before the above error.

You have TCPBEUI binding to both the wird and wireless interfaces, and the wireless seems to bind with no issue? Have you tried testing with *ONLY* TCP/IP to see if that makes a difference?

<snip>

Rosenthal & Rosenthal, LLC
Accountants / Network Consultants
 New York / Northern Virginia           www.2rosenthals.com