From: "Carl Gehr" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS T60/T61] OS2APIC.PSD??
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 16:18:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 12:32:31 -0700 (PDT), Jon Harrison wrote:

>On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 15:00:33 -0400 (EDT), Carl Gehr wrote:
>
>>  [I've even deleted the 'Rem .SYS'
>>because I don't want to accidently get it back.]
>
>Good idea.  I often find myself trying to remember why a statement
>it rem'd.  Why on earth they put it in there to begin with if
>something else replaced it really is beyond me.

I also always comment my Rem-s...
e.g.,
  Rem  **CG** Dd-Mmm-Yyyy Removed ... because...
I'll put these before the old statement and insert any replacement
following the Rem-s.  My ACPI section has about ten such statements.  I
also often insert a similar Rem at the top to create a Change Log that
will point me to a change further down in the file.

Almost guaranteed you'll get better results with the moved HELPERW.EXE.
 May not completely fix all of your problems, but should be a big step
forward.

Good luck!
Carl
Memory is the second thing to go.