From: "Gregg Young" <efte-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: Pending emails?
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2017 08:42:50 -0700 (MST)
To: "efte-dev@2rosenthals.com" <efte-dev@2rosenthals.com>
Cc: Alfredo Fernández Díaz <mrwarper@yahoo.es>

On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 19:15:20 +0100 Alfredo Fernández
Díaz wrote:

>Hello Gregg,
>
>I'm still waiting for your reply to a few emails I sent you.
>We all have other things to do and priorities to handle,
>so I am not in a hurry; however, it would be nice to get
>couple issues sorted ASAP so I can do some real work,
>especially re. eFTE2.
Hi Alfredo

Sorry I have been traveling.

>I guess I always can start working and attach code diffs
>at Netlabs on my own, but I think it's all so much better
>for everyone else if there's some coordination of efforts
>to use whatever channels we have established. After
all,
>you started eFTE/2 because eFTE and FTE weren't
>active and didn't allow active participation, IIRC. And I
>definitely won't start eFTE3 ;)

>If you didn't hear back from Adrian re. granting me SVN
>commit permissions, please tell me, and I will try to
>contact him on my own.

You should have commit access. Let me know if you
don't.

If you prefer that I send you any
>code patches first, that's fine, say so and I'll start
>working so I have code to send.

I am fine with you just committing your changes. The
advantage to SVN is that if something turns out to be
problematic it is easy to back out.

If you are too busy and I
>must postpone this, I'll get back to it later. There are
lots
>of other things I can entertain myself with meanwhile,
>but it'd be nice to know so I can plan what to devote
>time to.

I will send you my latest changes. They include fixing the
relative paths for loading the configuration (hopefully).
Can you build efte?

I did start looking at the help html. It looks good as far as
I got.

Lewis setup a news group for efte. I am trying to send
this through it. So you should get it twice. Thanks

Gregg

--
This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.sophos.com