efte-dev@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #10

Da: "Alfredo Fernández Díaz" <efte-dev@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [eFTE-dev] Pending emails?
Data: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 15:11:22 +0100
A: eFTE Developers Mailing List <efte-dev@2rosenthals.com>

Hi guys,

Gregg Young wrote:
On Sun, 03 Dec 2017 04:31:01 +0100 Alfredo Fernández Díaz wrote:
[...]
Oh, don't apologize, all I needed to know was whether I
would have to further postpone work on eFTE, etc. Good
for you! :)

I am short of help at my day job so I expect progress on
this will be slow.

Never mind, now that I have commit access: when I have some time too, I can code instead of sitting on my hands. In the extremely unlikely event that I have even more time to spare I might even work on other pending tickets ;)

Install perl using ANPM. This should work fine. Let me
know if it doesn't.

Sure, will try Lewis' latest build in a few days ;)

I'm off to a short trip myself, so while on the go I'll most likely be able to work only on stuff I get paid for :(

I see from your second message that you have access
to the new mail group. Try posting the help file there.

You mean here? Don't we all know about it? Who's in here, if I may ask?

Thanks

Thank you, Gregg.
Alfred.

Iscrivi: Feed, Riassunto, Indice.