efte-dev@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #11

Da: "Alfredo Fernández Díaz" <efte-dev@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [eFTE-dev] Close button
Data: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 15:18:10 +0100
A: eFTE Developers Mailing List <efte-dev@2rosenthals.com>

And again,

Lewis wrote:
[...]

Blue works for me.

Blue would probably do fine without distracting my work, and the image would
be more immediately recognizable as a close button (not that doors aren't
recognizable as such, but they take slightly more scrutiny).

All of that said, I find that there are buttons in ANPM now which are more
recognizable to me based on position rather than image, so seasoned users are

According to UI studies, motor memory develops over time so beyond a certain point you don't look at elements any more. That is why changing icons is usually less traumatic for long time users than shuffling stuff around for no reason in new versions, etc.

probably going to just "go for it" as opposed to novices with eFTE2 such as I,
who are still "hunting and pecking."

We're all 'new' to that button, it was a recent addition by Gregg :)

Best regards,

Iscrivi: Feed, Riassunto, Indice.
Annulla sottoscrizione
Scrivi a ListMaster