From: "Lewis" <efte-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eFTE-dev] Pending emails?
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 14:49:59 -0500

Hi...

On 12/03/17 10:07 am, Gregg Young wrote:
On Sun, 03 Dec 2017 15:11:22 +0100 Alfredo
Fernández Díaz wrote:
Hi guys,

Gregg Young wrote:
On Sun, 03 Dec 2017 04:31:01 +0100 Alfredo
Fernández Díaz wrote:
[...]
Oh, don't apologize, all I needed to know was
whether
would have to further postpone work on eFTE, etc.
Good
for you! :)
I am short of help at my day job so I expect progress
on
this will be slow.
Never mind, now that I have commit access: when I
have
some time too, I can code instead of sitting on my
hands. In the extremely unlikely event that I have even
more time to spare I might even work on other pending
tickets ;)

Install perl using ANPM. This should work fine. Let me
know if it doesn't.
Sure, will try Lewis' latest build in a few days ;)

I'm off to a short trip myself, so while on the go I'll most
likely be able to work only on stuff I get paid for :(

I see from your second message that you have
access
to the new mail group. Try posting the help file there.
You mean here? Don't we all know about it? Who's in
here, if I may ask?
Yes here. Lewis added everyone who has entered efte
tickets I think. The instruction for joining have also been
added to the Wiki. Everyone might have seen it but not
necessarily. You only get emails from ticket changes to
tickets you have made comments in. Thanks

Currently, it's just the three of us (LOL) - just checked.