From: "Alfredo Fernández Díaz" <efte-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eFTE-dev] Close button
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 18:06:59 +0100

Hi Lewis, Gregg (anyone else yet?)

Lewis wrote:
On 12/02/17 11:23 pm, Gregg Young wrote:
On Sun, 03 Dec 2017 04:31:07 +0100 Alfredo Fernández Díaz wrote:
Hi,

Lewis wrote:
On 12/02/17 04:42 pm, Gregg Young wrote:
[...]
Well, much as the first one seems to fit with the button
[...]
second works without being eye-catching (maybe it's
the red at my age). So my vote is for #2.

Or you could change the color. Blue, anyone?

Blue works for me.

Blue would probably do fine without distracting my work, and the image would
be more immediately recognizable as a close button (not that doors aren't
recognizable as such, but they take slightly more scrutiny).

Here is what it would look like. Everyone happy with this?

Regards,
Alfred.
Attached File:  eFTE2cap.png (22341 bytes)