efte-dev@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #17

Da: "Alfredo Fernández Díaz" <efte-dev@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Ready to go (Was Re: [eFTE-dev] Pending emails?)
Data: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 04:33:27 +0100
A: eFTE Developers Mailing List <efte-dev@2rosenthals.com>

Hi guys,

Gregg Young wrote:
On Sun, 03 Dec 2017 04:31:01 +0100 Alfredo Fern�ndez D�az wrote:
[...]
I am short of help at my day job so I expect progress on
this will be slow.

But you are not alone with this any more, so progress on it can be a bit quicker -- for a while at least :)

I will send you my latest changes. They include fixing the
relative paths for loading the configuration (hopefully).
Can you build efte?
[...]
Install perl using ANPM. This should work fine. Let me
know if it doesn't.

I have a working Perl interpreter now. It's a bit dismal ANPM ate up 300+ MB of space to get it installed but that's besides the point here.

[In theory] I should get the same executables as you: lxlited, along with .map, .sym, and .xqs files. I put together a basic 'Building' page at the Wiki to try and help anyone else who might want to join:

http://trac.netlabs.org/efte/wiki/Building%20eFTE2%20by%20Alfredo%20Fern%C3%A1ndez%20D%C3%ADaz

So now I can start real work, like all the stuff I reported / we have pending.

Regarding your changes for the relative paths, will you send me that privately or shall I pull the SVN repository again? If you don't think you'll have the time to get this going, tell me so and I'll put it on my list as well.

I assume you may be too busy -- If I don't hear back from you, say by next weekend, I'll start committing changesets as I get stuff done (which may or may not happen as quickly as I would like anyway).

Regards,
Alfred.

Iscrivi: Feed, Riassunto, Indice.
Annulla sottoscrizione