efte-dev@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #20

Da: "Gregg Young" <efte-dev@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: [eFTE-dev] Ready to go (Was Re: [eFTE-dev] Pending emails?)
Data: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 10:54:08 -0700 (MST)

Hi

On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 04:33:27 +0100 Alfredo
Fernández Díaz wrote:

>Hi guys,
>
>Gregg Young wrote:
>>On Sun, 03 Dec 2017 04:31:01 +0100 Alfredo
>Fern�ndez D�az wrote:
>[...]
>>I am short of help at my day job so I expect progress
>on
>>this will be slow.
>
>But you are not alone with this any more, so progress
on
>it can be a bit quicker -- for a while at least :)

fixing
>the
>(hopefully).
>[...]
>>Install perl using ANPM. This should work fine. Let me
>>know if it doesn't.
>
>I have a working Perl interpreter now. It's a bit dismal
>ANPM ate up 300+ MB of space to get it installed but
>that's besides the point here.
>
>[In theory] I should get the same executables as you:
>lxlited, along with ..map, .sym, and .xqs files. I put
>together a basic 'Building' page at the Wiki to try and
>help anyone else who might want to join:
>
>http://trac.netlabs.org/efte/wiki/Building%20eFTE2%20
by
>%20Alfredo%20Fern%C3%A1ndez%20D%C3%ADaz

Looks good.

>So now I can start real work, like all the stuff I reported
/
>we have pending.
>
>Regarding your changes for the relative paths, will you
>send me that privately or shall I pull the SVN repository
>again? If you don't think you'll have the time to get this
>going, tell me so and I'll put it on my list as well.

This is the built from the very latest code. The exit.bmp
is simply the last one I tried. I think I prefer using the blue
(currently red) ball with the X.

>I assume you may be too busy -- If I don't hear back
>from you, say by next weekend, I'll start committing
>changesets as I get stuff done (which may or may not
>happen as quickly as I would like anyway).

Go ahead and commit as you see fit. One issue per
commit is generally best but I am not the greatest at
doing that. Thanks

This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.sophos.com
File allegato:  efte-17-12-17.7z (420831 byte)

Iscrivi: Feed, Riassunto, Indice.
Annulla sottoscrizione
Scrivi a ListMaster