From: "Alfredo Fernández Díaz" <efte-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eFTE-dev] Ready to go (Was Re: [eFTE-dev] Pending emails?)
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 21:45:59 +0100

Hi Gregg,

Gregg Young wrote:
On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 04:33:27 +0100 Alfredo Fern�ndez D�az wrote:
[...]
[In theory] I should get the same executables as you:
lxlited, along with ..map, .sym, and .xqs files. I put
together a basic 'Building' page at the Wiki to try and
help anyone else who might want to join:

http://trac.netlabs.org/efte/wiki/Building%20eFTE2%20by%20Alfredo%20Fern%C3%A1ndez%20D%C3%ADaz

Looks good.

:)

This is the built from the very latest code. The exit.bmp
is simply the last one I tried. I think I prefer using the blue
(currently red) ball with the X.

I'll try and compare that with my build. As I said in the other msg I'll commit the blue button right away.

Go ahead and commit as you see fit. One issue per
commit is generally best but I am not the greatest at
doing that. Thanks

OK, that was the plan, I'll try to stick to it :)

Alfred.

--
This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.sophos.com