From: "Alfredo Fernández Díaz" <efte-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eFTE-dev] Trac definitions
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 01:47:32 +0100

Hi Gregg,

Gregg Young wrote:
Actually these are the Trac defaults.

Good to know :)

[...]
A task is something like automating the build string
updates (i.e. helps the development process but doesn't
provide value to the end user). An enhancement
provides end user value.

OK, so for example ticket #2 (Rewrite owconvert so it can convert inc to mif or mif to inc based on the file extension of the source file.) would have to be set to 'task' to comply, and the lxlite one would be a borderline case.

[...]
communication here they are actually working on it. I will
update some ticket so you have a better idea of what I
might be working on. Thanks

Good explanation, thanks a lot. I'll keep it as a reference.

I see you have updated a few tickets, I'll see what else I can do after I read what you wrote more thoroughly.

Merry Christmas,
Alfred.