From: "Alfredo Fernández Díaz" <efte-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eFTE-dev] Ctags
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 12:45:08 +0100

Hi,

Gregg Young wrote:
<snip>

Yes. Thanks for the mini-tutorial.

I am actually fine with it the way it is. I just
misinterpreted the help file. My issue was if efte was
performing as designed or not. It appears it is in this
regard.

OK, so the question is whether the help file is actually helpful, i.e. if you misinterpreted it because it is not really that clear.

I wrote the ctags section because its manual can be good as a reference, but I didn't find it particularly suited for plunging into it -- however, that does not necessarily mean I clarified it enough myself ;)

Maybe this mini-tutorial could be a good addition to it, or any other ideas you may have.

Best regards,
Alfred.