From: "Alfredo Fernández Díaz" <efte-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eFTE-dev] Pending emails?
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 04:31:01 +0100

Hello Gregg,

Gregg Young wrote:
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 19:15:20 +0100 Alfredo Fernández Díaz wrote:
[...]
so I am not in a hurry; however, it would be nice to get a
[...]

Sorry I have been traveling.

Oh, don't apologize, all I needed to know was whether I would have to further postpone work on eFTE, etc. Good for you! :)

[...]
You should have commit access. Let me know if you don't.

Yes, I tried to commit a trivial toolbar bitmap update, and it worked. Unless we find problems in the future, we're good.

I am fine with you just committing your changes. The
advantage to SVN is that if something turns out to be
problematic it is easy to back out.

Exactly.

I will send you my latest changes. They include fixing the
relative paths for loading the configuration (hopefully).
Can you build efte?

I get pristine binaries, but the build process stops at adding mapxqs -- I needed to know the right combination of that and perl interpreter, remember?

I did start looking at the help html. It looks good as far as
I got.

Great! I posted about it at os2world.com a couple of days ago, but got no comments on contents so far.

Lewis setup a news group for efte. I am trying to send
this through it. So you should get it twice. Thanks

Nope, just the CC copy, I guess. Anyway, I got another message from Lewis addressed to eFTE-dev, so I assume he included me later. We'll get back to it if necessary.

OK, TTYL.

Best regards,
Alfred.