From: "Gregg Young" <efte-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eFTE-dev] Pending emails?
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2017 21:21:54 -0700 (MST)

On Sun, 03 Dec 2017 04:31:01 +0100 Alfredo
Fernández Díaz wrote:

>Hello Gregg,
>
>Gregg Young wrote:
>>On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 19:15:20 +0100 Alfredo
Fernández
>Díaz wrote:
>[...]
>>>so I am not in a hurry; however, it would be nice to
get
>[...]
>>
>>Sorry I have been traveling.
>
>Oh, don't apologize, all I needed to know was whether I
>would have to further postpone work on eFTE, etc.
Good
>for you! :)

I am short of help at my day job so I expect progress on
this will be slow.

>[...]
>>You should have commit access. Let me know if you
>don't.
>
>Yes, I tried to commit a trivial toolbar bitmap update,
and
>it worked. Unless we find problems in the future, we're
>good.
>
>>I am fine with you just committing your changes. The
>>advantage to SVN is that if something turns out to be
>>problematic it is easy to back out.
>
>Exactly.

>>I will send you my latest changes. They include fixing
>the
>>relative paths for loading the configuration (hopefully).
>>Can you build efte?
>
>I get pristine binaries, but the build process stops at
>adding mapxqs -- I needed to know the right
combination
>of that and perl interpreter, remember?

Install perl using ANPM. This should work fine. Let me
know if it doesn't.

>>I did start looking at the help html. It looks good as far
>as
>>I got.
>
>Great! I posted about it at os2world.com a couple of
>days ago, but got no comments on contents so far.

I see from your second message that you have access
to the new mail group. Try posting the help file there.
Thanks

Gregg