efte-dev@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #9

Da: "Lewis" <efte-dev@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [eFTE-dev] Close button
Data: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 23:44:01 -0500
A: eFTE Developers Mailing List <efte-dev@2rosenthals.com>

On 12/02/17 11:23 pm, Gregg Young wrote:
On Sun, 03 Dec 2017 04:31:07 +0100 Alfredo
Fernández Díaz wrote:
Hi,

Lewis wrote:
On 12/02/17 04:42 pm, Gregg Young wrote:
[...]
Well, much as the first one seems to fit with the
button
theme a little better
than the second (perhaps), I find it slightly distracting,
visually. The
second works without being eye-catching (maybe it's
the red at my age).
So my vote is for #2.
Or you could change the color. Blue, anyone?
Blue works for me.

Blue would probably do fine without distracting my work, and the image would be more immediately recognizable as a close button (not that doors aren't recognizable as such, but they take slightly more scrutiny).

All of that said, I find that there are buttons in ANPM now which are more recognizable to me based on position rather than image, so seasoned users are probably going to just "go for it" as opposed to novices with eFTE2 such as I, who are still "hunting and pecking."

Iscrivi: Feed, Riassunto, Indice.
Annulla sottoscrizione
Scrivi a ListMaster