From: "Elbert & Nicole Pol" <gnuports@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [GNU Ports] Bitcoin, anyone?
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 19:12:14 +0100

Hi

It's http://sourceforge.net/projects/bitcointrader/

On 27-01-14 17:22, Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:
As an accountant, the whole issue of Bitcoin is becoming more of a
concern. We are actually getting questions from clients regarding its
use and the tax implications of mining.

I looked through the Qt apps list on Netlabs, but could not find mention
of Bitcoin-Qt, and no mention of Bitcoin on Hobbes. Before I venture
into it myself, I was wondering if anyone else here had any interest or
thoughts on porting it.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/bitcoin/

There are other client options, some of which are discussed in this paper:

http://publications.theseus.fi/bitstream/handle/10024/47166/Skudnov_Rostislav.pdf?sequence=1

and of course, for those who have no background in Bitcoin whatsoever,
there are a good number of citations in this Wikipedia article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin

Cheers